2005 Nissan 350z GT

jroberts

Seems a bit too good to be true. However I thought I would post it. Unfortunately I live too far away to go see it without taking a whole day off work so thought I would post it on here for someone else to get a potential bargain.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4ad0f06f7f

If you're wondering why this is my first post it's because I don't own a 350z yet. I am waiting till I own one before I go onto the introducing page.

On a related note if anybody knows of a 350z for around the 5k mark it would be appreciated if you could let me know.

Just spotted this on Gumtree too

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/nissan-350z-boot-divider-tonneau-cover/1049217710

James

Edited by jroberts

I seen it the other day on ebay it was bidding it had bids and it went up to over £5K and looks like it didn't sell he has relisted it with a fixed price now of much lower than the bids he got??? and now he has relisted it he hasn't mentioned why he has relisted it or that it didn't sell because of a time waster perhaps its ok but does seem really cheap for one with the GT pasck as well and an 05 but looking at the pictures i don't think it has been the most looked after zed looking at the engine bay then again never know it might be really good???

His feedback is zero despite being a member on ebay since last June , the location says Worcester , Warwickshire ? Worcester is in Worcestershire ! Also the engine bay looks like a scrap yard photo. I'd avoid it

His feedback is zero despite being a member on ebay since last June , the location says Worcester , Warwickshire ? Worcester is in Worcestershire ! Also the engine bay looks like a scrap yard photo. I'd avoid it

Of course it says that, it always lists town/city and then the county.

Don't worry about a dusky engine bay, not everyone cares about the aesthetics of what can't be seen.

What does concern me is the service history. Early in its life it went 20k between services, then later 12k and now it hasn't been serviced in 17 months.

Of course it says that, it always lists town/city and then the county.

Don't worry about a dusky engine bay, not everyone cares about the aesthetics of what can't be seen.

What does concern me is the service history. Early in its life it went 20k between services, then later 12k and now it hasn't been serviced in 17 months.

That could always depend on owners circumstances though? might have been doing his own service? i know i always service my own cars.