Anyone here a travel agent, or similar?

jonathan73

Mrs 73 wants a break. From work rather than me I think. So we're wanting to go somewhere for a week - CHEAP & Warm. Anytime after 21st July....

Is anyone here a travel agent? Has anyone got a villa they know is available? Can anyone give me ideas / help. I've been on the teletextholidays / holidayhypermarket / etc sites and I'm getting frustrated!

HELP get me some :sun: please

You can't beat the internet these days, these are cheap and very efficient and I very recently used them myself. My Hotel vouchers had been emailed by the time I got home that very night :

www.reserveahotelonline.com

And for flights :

www.thomsonfly.com

Once again, they are often the cheapest and the flight confirmation was emailed immediately after my payment had been processed. Can't fault that.

HTH :thumbs:

portland-direct.com are very good, I was in same predicament as you as have booked to go Lapland this Christmas with my girlfriend which set me back a bit as having our own log cabin, but we wanted to get away for a couple of weeks soonish as Christmas was too far away and work has been stressful.

Went on portland Direct and got a deal for September the 5th (september is always cheaper as schools go back on holiday) For £700 each including tax and everything, we booked 2 weeks in a 5 star Hotel on its own private beach in Mexico, its all inclusive, 24/7 all food water sports alcohol the works B)

Our friend and her boyfriend have booked to go out same time we are at a nearby hotel which is a 4 star they booked through lunpoly and paid just over a 1000 each :scare:

• 2 weeks later...