Snetterton 23rd March

brillomaster

• 2 weeks later...

us too looks like a really good track, i think it will suit heavier higher powered cars better than the lighter nimbler stuff, our target is 110 on the back straight i reckon.

need to get our car sorted out first though... going to pop down my local part worn tyre place for a rear tyre - although it cant be a Goodride, Accelera or Hankook, as we'd hate to have a matching pair :lol:

What times kick off? If I'm about I'll have a cruise down for a chinwag :)I got 140 on the back straight on the fireblade so should be doable in the car??

Edited by Flex

Absolutely awesome - not quite as warm as we were expecting though. It was an "MX-5" club day so the other drivers were pretty easy going and unaggressive around track (err...BMW M club?). Very well organised and nice facilities - I always go to these paces with low expectations butI have to remember they're not go-kart tracks. I think they course really suits the Zed - two long straights, nice sweeping/driftable turns and a couple of challenging hairpins. Perfick.

No issues re noise limits; standard intake + milltek & HFC registered at 83db.

DT

nice one, sounds like a good day! yeah i like being on track with MX5s... they know their weaknesses and generally move over no problems. Looking forward to our day in two weekends time, hopefully the weather will stay dry!

and what are you saying about BMW drivers! we're a lovely lot ;) as for porsche owners, not so much, :boxing: but thankfully there dont seem to be many of them on trackdays we go on.