Hello from Sunny Yorkshire

What got me thinking of the 350z is one that is driven by an asian lass parks at the shops over the road from where I work in Huddersfield. It's Black with Gold BBS style split rims and an aftermarket adjustable rear wing, if she's a member on here I wouldn't mind a closer look at her car, it looks awesome.

Cheers

Sean

:worthless:

What got me thinking of the 350z is one that is driven by an asian lass parks at the shops over the road from where I work in Huddersfield. It's Black with Gold BBS style split rims and an aftermarket adjustable rear wing, if she's a member on here I wouldn't mind a closer look at her car, it looks awesome.

Cheers

Sean

Sod the car, what does she look like?

Cheers

Sean

Knowing him a little, thats what he would of been asking for :teeth:

Cheers

Sean

Im hoping so, or my opinion of him has just been lowered :thumbs:

Cheers

Sean

She's rather tasty actually, but my other half wouldn't really like me fraternising with tasty women in flash cars ;)

Cheers

Sean

You guy's know me too well :teeth:

Cheers

Sean

You guy's know me too well :teeth:

;) Don't be a stranger :)

Hi there and welcome , im fairly new around here myself but they all seem a nice bunch from all walks of life and a few track goers as well I believe :drive1

......but please for the love of god don't get a poncey hairdressers car - even if you could beat up everybody that laughed at it :boxing:

Hi there and welcome , im fairly new around here myself but they all seem a nice bunch from all walks of life and a few track goers as well I believe :drive1

......but please for the love of god don't get a poncey hairdressers car - even if you could beat up everybody that laughed at it :boxing:

Nobody could beat up THAT MANY people!! LOL

There would be queues waiting to laugh!!

Ming the Meddler

PS A belated welcome from Sunny Barnsley