Not another "I’ve changed changed my wipers� build Thread

Darren-B

Great line up of cars Darren-B. B)

Yes it all happened really randomly, had nothing planned for the day so phoned my mate to see if he was around so that I could go & see the new porker, then my other mate turned up to look aswell so we went for a drive & met up with a few others, was almost a Piston heads meet :)

Loving the sleeper look, (lol, if you can call a 330bhp OEM car a sleeper) always fancied that route myself if I ever went boosted.

Got to be looking at about 400/400 at least haven't you with that set up ??

Good work :) .

The last zed was a sleeper with a little show, this one is staying OEM on the outside :ninja: Lets just say it's quicker than the R8 by a reasonable amount (in a straight line on the move) :teeth:

• Like 1

Loving the sleeper look, (lol, if you can call a 330bhp OEM car a sleeper) always fancied that route myself if I ever went boosted.

Got to be looking at about 400/400 at least haven't you with that set up ??

Good work :) .

The last zed was a sleeper with a little show, this one is staying OEM on the outside :ninja:Lets just say it's quicker than the R8 by a reasonable amount (in a straight line on the move) :teeth:

Any chance of a short video being made at some point? Would love to hear & see what it's like on the move. ;)

I love the way it was a case of dum-dee-dum, paint this, take out that, put this in, make an intake filter, bolt it in, ta-da! Takes me an hour to get a wheel off! Good skills there Darren very impressed!

Someone needs to explain all this FI lark to me now that I have this turbo thing under the bonnet!

R33 Skyline :teeth:

I have no idea about FI and don't want to blow it up...so may well be bending yours and others ears at any future meets - the only FI I had prior was a 1.4 turbo diesel Corsa :lol:

But stunning work on your car mate, can't wait to see it up close, Ace Cafe next meet I think?

• Like 1