350z and 350zGT

Mike k-g

Moved to correct area.

GT refers to a trim level.

GT cars come with heated leather seats, cruise control, better stereo, and a few other bits I can't remember.

non GT cars are generally harder to sell on.

• Like 1

Moved to correct area.

GT cars come with heated leather seats, cruise control, better stereo, and a few other bits I can't remember.

Thats it really. In the UK, the GT pack was an optional extra from the dealers, and most dealers pushed this "pack" like mad. Most buyers went for it as it represented good value for what you got. As Lexx says, you got the cruise control, headed electric leather seats and a bose stereo system. I forget exactly what the GT pack cost, I seem to recall it was something like £1600 extra, which on a £32k (depending on the year you went for) car wasnt much. So you`ll find most 350z`s for sale do come with the GT pack.

On top of the GT pack, you could fork out even more (£600 extra) and swap the black heated electric leather seats for Alezan Orange or Frost Grey/Blue - or at least you could in 2007 for the zed I got.

Non UK cars came with all sorts of different weird and wonderful specs, so you may find imported cars labeled as GT with slightly different specs.

Moved to correct area.

Thats it really. In the UK, the GT pack was an optional extra from the dealers, and most dealers pushed this "pack" like mad. Most buyers went for it as it represented good value for what you got. As Lexx says, you got the cruise control, headed electric leather seats and a bose stereo system. I forget exactly what the GT pack cost, I seem to recall it was something like £1600 extra, which on a £32k (depending on the year you went for) car wasnt much. So you`ll find most 350z`s for sale do come with the GT pack.

On top of the GT pack, you could fork out even more (£600 extra) and swap the black heated electric leather seats for Alezan Orange or Frost Grey/Blue - or at least you could in 2007 for the zed I got.

Non UK cars came with all sorts of different weird and wonderful specs, so you may find imported cars labeled as GT with slightly different specs.

I'd heard the GT pack was an extra £2.5K on the 2007 model. ;)

i wish more people went for the frost grey seats, rather than the nasty (IMO) alezan Orange... one of them i really really like, the other i really really dislike...

It's a very personal thing. I walked from a mint 2007 roadster because it had the frost grey seats. They looked too boring, a kind of dirty grey colour. For me the alezan orange really set my twilight grey roadster off, but I've seen them in zed coupes and they look shocking. I think the reason they look so good in the roadster is because of the black fishnet style middle section you get in the roadster seats.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk