what new car?

flamez

I'd love an r8 but wouldn't everyone?

No, dull and uninspiring and yes i have driven one quite extensively, only the V8 though. With that kind of budget in my pocket it wouldnt even feature!

TVR Tamora would be a box i would like to tick one day and fits in the ops budget, not the best TVR by any stretch but i think they are achingly beautiful :)

I'd love an r8 but wouldn't everyone?

No, dull and uninspiring and yes i have driven one quite extensively, only the V8 though. With that kind of budget in my pocket it wouldnt even feature!

TVR Tamora would be a box i would like to tick one day and fits in the ops budget, not the best TVR by any stretch but i think they are achingly beautiful :)

I'd be inclined to agree, again it was v8 version but very uninspiring :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M135i is IMO a better car than the 350 in pretty much every respect. 1M is a better car than a M135i as well (although its a bit slower) :)

My next car will almost certainly be one of the above, I like the E92 M3 but its feels a bit big and needs to be caned to get the best out of it.

C5 Corvette

is that a citroen? lol

oh yeah I've always liked them thats a good suggestion, although no back seats. My uncle used to have a white one but I never got to go out in it unfortunately. He said the parts are very reasonable prices from the US as well.

M135i is IMO a better car than the 350 in pretty much every respect. 1M is a better car than a M135i as well (although its a bit slower) :)

My next car will almost certainly be one of the above, I like the E92 M3 but its feels a bit big and needs to be caned to get the best out of it.

yep m135i would be lovely but I'll have to wait for the price to drop. It has the quick steering rack as well.. I agree the new m3 just feels a bit too big but does feel more comfortable and stable at high speed than the old one to be fair.

I dont know how anyone would say the R8 is dull, I loved it. You lot must be F1 drivers.

Edited by flamez

C5 Corvette

is that a citroen? lol

oh yeah I've always liked them thats a good suggestion, although no back seats. My uncle used to have a white one but I never got to go out in it unfortunately. He said the parts are very reasonable prices from the US as well.

yep m135i would be lovely but I'll have to wait for the price to drop. It has the quick steering rack as well.. I agree the new m3 just feels a bit too big but does feel more comfortable and stable at high speed than the old one to be fair.

I dont know how anyone would say the R8 is dull, I loved it. You lot must be F1 drivers.

I drove an LP540 and a 458 Italia the same day, and the R8 was the most bland of the bunch....it felt like a fast A4!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my first Engine Management Light on the my 335i last night. Turned the boost up and at 6krpm, misfire on cylinder 4, easily replicable. Turn the boost down and no issues....likely to be just a coil pack (which I'll replace this weekend), but could be as costly as new injector or low pressure fuel pump (have just replaced my high pressure fuel pump), or due to carbon build up (same issue that effect the prev gen of RS4s).

Yes the 135/335s have great tuning potential but are precious/delicate machines, I really wouldn't recommend getting one if your expecting the reliability of the Z. Yes for tuning your get more BHP per £££ compared to the Z but if your doing properly and want the engine to last it's far from cheap....it's not just just a case of sticking on a tune, you have to consider all the other bits too which soon add to the cost very quickly.

Edited by gangzoom