Fudge that!!!

Grundy

The final bit, it's almost vertical!!!!!!

That high 5! Got an image of my self doing it too hard and pushing him off :lol:

The climb down must be worse!!!

Yeah, hence why I'd take a chute, I'd struggle with down more than up. When climbing I've found I don't really notice the height until I actually stop and take notice. Going down you're constantly aware of it!

That high 5! Got an image of my self doing it too hard and pushing him off :lol:

Yeah, hence why I'd take a chute, I'd struggle with down more than up. When climbing I've found I don't really notice the height until I actually stop and take notice. Going down you're constantly aware of it!

Yeah, I'd totally be un-aware of the height when climbing that :lol: Edited by grundy225
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'd totally be un-aware of the height when climbing that :lol:

You know what I mean :scare:

• Like 1