Nissan 350z 2006-2007 wanted

japcarsbrett

I think you will struggle to find a good 06/07 with that mileage for under £7500. I've just bought another zed after a few years away from one and I looked at quite a few and they were disappointing. Depends how picky you are. In the end I increased my budget and bought an 08 GT 313 and I love it. The bonnet is beautiful and worth the extra spend, in my opinion.

Not really they do pop up every so often as i said in my previous posts, i know it won't happen quick but something will come along i don't mind if i get the older 350z as long as it's a good car original and FSH thats what really matter to me :)

Yep don't let me put you off the rev ups mate they are sweet cars :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry you haven't I'am still keeping my eye out for them hope one comes along soon :)

Edited by japcarsbrett
  • Like 1

Hey guys just seen a really good 350z for sale its blue has GT pack and looks immaculate it has done 62,000 miles 2 owners and FSH, but it's an 04 model when really i'd like the 06 up rev and i think i can get him down to £7000 which is a good buy for that? just wondering what i should do should i wait for an 06 (by the way my budget i have decided to increase to £8000 now ) or should i bite my lip and go for the 04 as the main reason i want the 06 is for the lights front and back the interior and the better clutch and gearbox that's it really, I'm really stuck here lol

There is nothing wrong with the earlier gearbox IMO. Mines done 155K and is still sweet.

You can replace the rear lights for the led versions for about £300-ish so don't let that be a blocker.

that is true i see i can get the led rear lights on ebay for £170 incl postage, although i do like the head lights a bit more and front lip on the 06 not sure if you can get the headlights anywhere?

Have you seen this zed for sale it's a bit over budget but you never no your look it's mint

http://www.350z-uk.c...50z-(300-Revup)

Yeah i have i spoke to the chap yesterday, real nice guy just he lives in Manchester and I'm right at the bottom of Devon hell of a way to go, and at the moment i can't get there by car as I'd rather go up with someone rather than train not saying it won't but just in case it's not the car for me as these things happen and like i said it's a long way to go and come back empty handed if i can get someone to get me there i said i will give him a call during the week, so i'm gonna sweet talk the missus lol

Edited by japcarsbrett

There is nothing wrong with the earlier gearbox IMO. Mines done 155K and is still sweet.

You can replace the rear lights for the led versions for about £300-ish so don't let that be a blocker.

that is true i see i can get the led rear lights on ebay for £170 incl postage, although i do like the head lights a bit more and front lip on the 06 not sure if you can get the headlights anywhere?

Have you seen this zed for sale it's a bit over budget but you never no your look it's mint

Yeah i have i spoke to the chap yesterday, real nice guy just he lives in Manchester and I'm right at the bottom of Devon hell of a way to go, and at the moment i can't get there by car as I'd rather go up with someone rather than train not saying it won't but just in case it's not the car for me as these things happen and like i said it's a long way to go and come back empty handed if i can get someone to get me there i said i will give him a call during the week, so i'm gonna sweet talk the missus lol

I no it's a long way to travel but not for a good car. And yep coming back empty handed would suck. But a mint one is defo worth the travel on a train or plane :-)

not sure if you can get the headlights anywhere?

They come up for sale now and again but are in the region of £350 to £500 per light. You can recoup some of that by selling your original "orange stripe" headlights, but you're still looking at a considerable outlay.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

I no it's a long way to travel but not for a good car. And yep coming back empty handed would suck. But a mint one is defo worth the travel on a train or plane :-)

I have just got back to the guy about something, hopefully my missus will take me there just would hate to get there and come back empty handed so i will see what the chap writes back with.

not sure if you can get the headlights anywhere?

They come up for sale now and again but are in the region of £350 to £500 per light. You can recoup some of that by selling your original "orange stripe" headlights, but you're still looking at a considerable outlay.

Pete

That is a lot of money that's why i think i would wait for an 06 to come along as i'd hate to settle and buy an older one then see an 06 next to me and me say to myself oh damn wish i waited for one now lol.

Nice car you have there and good price hope it will go to a good home. I'm more after a zed that is standard though.
thats what I wanted now look at me :-)

Exactly what we all do, look for a "standard Zed" then mod it any way, i would seriously consider what mod's you might end up doing. It would be cheaper in the long run to buy a good car with some tasteful mods already done

Nice car you have there and good price hope it will go to a good home. I'm more after a zed that is standard though.
thats what I wanted now look at me :-)

Exactly what we all do, look for a "standard Zed" then mod it any way, i would seriously consider what mod's you might end up doing. It would be cheaper in the long run to buy a good car with some tasteful mods already done

I actually wouldn't do any mods to a zed i have had loads of cars in the past and i keep them standard, i don't mind some mods just prefer standard that's all I'm not knocking anyone with a zed that has mods.

• Like 1

Check the details on the rear LEDS - it is highly unlikely they will be genuine Nissan for that price - they are around £280 from traders on here and until now that has been the cheapest. The ones available on ebay are usually crappy US ones.

If you can get the seller to agree £7k or even bit less this is a good price for a mint Azure with that mileage - however make sure you test drive it from cold and pay attention to the changes from 1st to 2nd and in and out of 5th :thumbs:

Check the details on the rear LEDS - it is highly unlikely they will be genuine Nissan for that price - they are around £280 from traders on here and until now that has been the cheapest. The ones available on ebay are usually crappy US ones.

If you can get the seller to agree £7k or even bit less this is a good price for a mint Azure with that mileage - however make sure you test drive it from cold and pay attention to the changes from 1st to 2nd and in and out of 5th :thumbs:

They aren't genuine nissan ones i couldn't find them. But the ones i seen are on ebay from america but i have seen them fitted on zeds on here so they do work but i will see what happens i will probably get the nissan ones for the extra money they are gonna be worth it.

Thanks for the info that's a big help if i go up to see it i will take it for a test drives and see what the gear changes are like Thanks