Which one to go for?

Sarnie

Which one to choose?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which one to choose?

• Car A
    • Car B

I knew my membership of too many forums would come in useful at some point :teeth:

he he

The owner of this car actually has an orange spyder now. As I saw it at Lambo Bham this week with that plate on it :teeth:

If you can afford A with all the extras its definately the one to go for. On a car like this you really need to know what you are getting. Say something goes wrong with B, clutch or something like that, and its not covered under warranty, how quickly can you burn that £14k? I bet pretty quickly looking at the prices you've quoted for other work! Defiantely see if the dealer can do the wheels and zorst at cost, hell, hes not making anything but hes still getting his sale.

If you can afford A with all the extras its definately the one to go for. On a car like this you really need to know what you are getting. Say something goes wrong with B, clutch or something like that, and its not covered under warranty, how quickly can you burn that £14k? I bet pretty quickly looking at the prices you've quoted for other work! Defiantely see if the dealer can do the wheels and zorst at cost, hell, hes not making anything but hes still getting his sale.

Have you read all of the posts in this thread? :p

Have you read all of the posts in this thread? :p

I started to write it a while ago, went to a meeting, posted it and all this has happened! :blush: How time flies eh!

So when you come to Wellington Country Park later in the year, can we all get a ride in it :teeth:

The owner of this car actually has an orange spyder now. As I saw it at Lambo Bham this week with that plate on it :teeth:

Actually, i'm going to ask him what number his GT4 was to see if its on this forum

I'm wondering if thats his actually lambo now, as i didn't think he had a spyder, i do know he is on the list for a V10 R8 though as are 2 other people i know

Actually, i'm going to ask him what number his GT4 was to see if its on this forum

I'm wondering if thats his actually lambo now, as i didn't think he had a spyder, i do know he is on the list for a V10 R8 though as are 2 other people i know

The car in the pic is not a spyder but i defo saw that number plate on an orange spyder this week. Maybe he upgraded B)

Looks stunning mate. B)

Glad you sold your Zed too, only just found out! :teeth:

Good luck, im excited for you........:wacko:

So have you actually sold it Sarnie?? Has it gone today?

It will be gone very soon :blush:

Good! Tell me when mate, then I can ban ya! :p

Seriously, glad you got a sale and soooo jealous. If I had the money then a Lambo Gallardo would be no 1 on my list too, in the same colour..... ORANGE! B)

So don't come on here ALL the time telling us about it or I will get you banned! ;):D

Seriously, glad you got a sale and soooo jealous. If I had the money then a Lambo Gallardo would be no 1 on my list too, in the same colour..... ORANGE! B)

So don't come on here ALL the time telling us about it or I will get you banned! ;):D

Can I have one thread please? :blush:

Guest prescience

Perhaps the mods could institute a 'Fast Sports Cars' section for sarnie

might get myself :banned: at this rate :p

He couldn't remember the number, but apparently his old one is on the forecourt at the Guildford Nissan dealer now, along with another UY GT4

Its called the other car section ;)

Its called the other car section ;)

:evil::thumbs:

I've went with Car B.

1. Cheaper

2. Has the bits you want

3. Warranty is longer as well

4. Say you spend 89k then a further 5k thats you at 94k. 14k more than the other one.... ie 14k you could theoretically bank / buy a zed / use for a service etc...

Same for me. :)

Funny how potentially losing an £89500 deal will focus a sales manager's mind eh? :headhurt: Now, shall we put wheels on for Liam or lose his sale???? I know..... We'll put the wheels on ;)

Nice one Liam. don't prang it. don't park it at Tesco. and don't kerb those free wheels! B)

Would have originally voted B, but harder to choose now with the wheels included so went for A.

Clear engine bay :teeth: and next service paid sounds good, though warranty until Nov isnt very long to get any issues sorted.

Comes down to an £11k difference (with zorst) for 11k less miles, which seems worth it.

Go for it B)