Coilovers advise Please

Easty

I'm wondering about a set of coilovers. .

Not bothered if it's a used set for the right money ect. .

But got a few questions,

With coilovers fitted can you keep it about standard ride hight?

I don't think I'd get the car up and down the drive if I dropped it too much. . .

Thanks guys and girls

better handling. its not all about stance

^^ What he said

It's really good to be able to change to soft settings when you're just taking the gf out for a Sunday gentle run to a nice pub in the countryside - (Looking forward to this again when the xx-xxy rains stops) but also wind up to really firm when you're having a spirited run round a circuit on a track day.

Even if the extremes above don't apply - it's funny but if you're out for a slightly-more-vigorous-than-usual run by yourself - pull over, click the suspension up a few notches and you can feel the difference, but then - click down again on the way home so back to normal for the daily drive in the week.

Would some uprated ARB's, bushes & say maybe Tein towering springs (14mm-17mm) not be a better option than coilovers? I'm no expert but surely unless your keeping it standard height or within that lowering limit of 30mm for the geo set up etc then its a bit pointless without spending a good whack more cash. :shrug:

If he's wanting fully adjustable coilies then he needs to spend some dough. My HKS Hipermax ones are around £800 new (£2k when they first came out) and they have adjustable dampers for ride comfort. Without knowing budgets we could sit here all day chucking ideas about and only one or two hit the spot. Plus apart from ride height we can't be sure of what he wants from them.