Matchams Drift Night 26th Feb 2014

AliveBoy

Not sure if I can make this now.

The area at the back you are talking about is for club parking. I believe this needs to be sorted in advance but I have no clue how you would go about this :)

Cheers, I'll try and give them a call tomorrow.

But I guess I'll need definate numbers for the area... So far it's me and Chris :lol: and I think Bob.

Annoyance is with me! Had my -3 degrees of camber on the rears removed yesterday to make the car better, but they didn't change the toe settings so now the car feels like it's on marbles :( so unimpressed! Need to get it fixed before tonight or I'll be pretty rubbish!

Edited by AliveBoy

Annoyance is with me! Had my -3 degrees of camber on the rears removed yesterday to make the car better, but they didn't change the toe settings so now the car feels like it's on marbles :( so unimpressed! Need to get it fixed before tonight or I'll be pretty rubbish!

Drifter excuses :p

Pah! Hopefully will get a 4 wheel alignment at 1pm to fix the toe!

Pah! Hopefully will get a 4 wheel alignment at 1pm to fix the toe!

its fine at norfolk i was blaming the 215-45-18 tyres lol

its pretty awful today isn't it!!

I

I'll be there about 5ish, starts at 6 I believe. Apparently there's quite a bit going on tomorrow. No idea what though :)

Tonight at Matchams a new(ish) in the B'mouth area are having an event. competitions for various things - drifting, burnouts, shiny cars. I think a few traders will be there (or so I'm told). But looking out the window I doubt it :lol:

So I had the suspension sorted this afternoon, took 2 hours! Then on the way home I hit a mahoosive pothole and my exhaust snapped the rear hanger! The thing is literally dragging on the floor now. Big hole in the top where the weld broke too. Guess what, it's now top of my fixing list :lol:

car is *currently* healthy! It won't be going anywhere before then either :) Produced some more tyre carrying space this weekend :)

razahape.jpg

Don't worry bud, I'll bring a spare wheel too! :thumbs:

I Think the car would be a tad unpredictable if I used the space savers :lol: