What do we offer to fit the 350Z and 370Z? Look here!

ben@RARE RIMS

We do get asked from time to time what the options are... So I thought a thread listing them with pictures could be a good plan :)

Firstly in 18" in 8.5" width if you are not after wider wheels than stock we have:

Fighter:

fight188.5hblack.jpg

Grid:

grid188.5mbronze.jpg

GTR:

gtr188.5gunmetal.jpg

RT5:

rt5188.5gunmetal.jpg

Torque:

torque188.5bronze.jpg

It's quite common to use the above as a front, and team them up with a wider rear as well - here are the 18x9.5 options to match:

Fighter:

fight189.5mbronze.jpg

Grid:

grid189.5hblack.jpg

GTR:

gtr189.5gunmetal.jpg

GTR-D (Also matches the 8.5 GTR - same face but with a dish)

gtr-d189.5bronze.jpg

RT5:

rt5189.5gunmetal.jpg

Torque:

torque189.5white.jpg

There are a few other 18s that are slightly different sizes and offsets, but can and do still work:

Force 18x9 Front:

force189bronze.jpg

18x10.5 Rear:

force1810.5gunmetal.jpg

D2EX - these are ET12 so may require arch rolling depending on your choice of tyres and ride height / alignment:

d2ex1810rlgunmetal.jpg

MXR - a few options here:

18x9 ET25:

mxr189pfgold.jpg

18x10 ET12:

mxr1810fgblack.jpg

18x11 ET8:

mxr1811rlsilver.jpg

Finally the T2R woul dbe 18x9.5 ET25 all round:

t2r189.5hblack.jpg

So, finally it's on to the future!

What would you like that we dont have there? Are there any finishes you would like to see that aren't currently available in the wheel you'd like?

Let us know, we'll see what we can do! Rota will not make single special order sets of wheels - we have to hit minimum order quantities so if you want sky blue pink with yellow polker dotted wheels you're going to be disappointed, but if your idea is not too far out then we may take the balance in to stock, or some other people here might like to get involved - so please give us a bell and we'll see what we can do :)

Chameleon Grids Ben :thumbs:

Might only be me that likes them though :lol:

hmm ideas kinda zl colours haha

only grids come in that finish? as i swear i saw you post svn in a neo chrome/chameleon finish a while back on the old facebook

Edited by StevoD

Is this the neochrome/chameleon rota do as you posted on facebook a while back yet the like of the finish below looks very dark

Yes, it's just lighting levels and them being different wheels that make them seem different.

Can you please add weights to this thread?

I would be very interested in something like the t2r or Fighters.... but only if their weight is similar or less than the OEM Rays. (which, I understand is unlikely without spending big monies)

Thanks,

18x9.5s are between 9.5kg and 10.5kg each - depending on offset and which wheel it is. They're not going to be quite as light as a forged wheel that is also narrower, but they're not heavy by any means if that helps?

Can you please add weights to this thread?

I would be very interested in something like the t2r or Fighters.... but only if their weight is similar or less than the OEM Rays. (which, I understand is unlikely without spending big monies)

Thanks,

Put it this way, a 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 Rota Grid with 245/35 and 275/35 tyre is pretty much the same weight as the OEM wheels with 225/45 and 245/45 tyres.

The only way you will get the same weights as the Rays is to spend big money, over £2000.

• 3 weeks later...