People that know 370 prices

parello9

(just a random thought really)

What's the cheapest you can pick up a 370 for anyone?

I'm just curious really to whether you could spend say 9k getting one and then spend the rest modding it to your own standard if you see what i mean.. as i know 15k is probably the cheapest you can get one... :wacko:

I haven't really looked around long enough to see different ones come up for sale and wondered if people knew?

Edited by parello9

What comes with connect premium? Is it a certain year onwards?

2010 onwards. There might be other features but these are the ones I believe it has over the previous version

• Higher definition sat nav screen
  • Touch screen (never use it myself because I hate finger prints all over the screen :)
  • Post code search (very useful)
  • Connection of an Ipod or similar via USB and ability to select songs, albums etc on screen (as opposed to connection via analogue and having to choose songs etc manually on the Ipod itself) (also very useful if you like to listen to your music in the car)
  • Ability to connect phones etc via Bluetooth (never use it - don't like to be called when driving!)

• Like 1

touch screen, post code entry for sat nag, connectivity of ipods for music etc is more refined

not sure on the date - 2010 onwards ?

edit - ^^ what he said :lol:

Edited by ioneabee
  • Like 1

I thought they'd be cheaper than that now, my '59 had 18,000 miles on when I picked it up and that was £15k, that was back in June / July time 2013 if its of any use?

All Nissan service history with fresh MOT, tax & service done for me. Still the GT pack - whatever that gets you other than the 19" wheels I dunno.

Only thing I've missed is search by postcode, twice since I owned it tbh.

Edit:

I can use my phones Bluetooth to make & receive calls, works rather well too. Gotta aux cable in centre bit if I want to listen to music off my phone too :)

Edited by PS13Silvia
  • Like 1

I thought they'd be cheaper than that now, my '59 had 18,000 miles on when I picked it up and that was £15k, that was back in June / July time 2013 if its of any use?

All Nissan service history with fresh MOT, tax & service done for me. Still the GT pack - whatever that gets you other than the 19" wheels I dunno.

Only thing I've missed is search by postcode, twice since I owned it tbh.

Edit:

I can use my phones Bluetooth to make & receive calls, works rather well too. Gotta aux cable in centre bit if I want to listen to music off my phone too :)

Agreed - the bluetoooth connectivity works perfectly with the S3 I use. No idea about the music side of things - there are a couple of holes for plugs-in the cubby, but I bought the car to listen to its music.....

Although the non-connect premium does not have the postcode - the search facility automatically limits the options as you type in the town/road and will offer house numbers at the end and each time it has literally taken me to the door. I have updated the CD to the latest version (about £12 off the tinternet) and that has helped with advance warnings about road closures etc. It does not have the speed camera locations but then I use a snooper to help keep my licence :lol:

The sat nav works the same as the connect premium and I have used it for countless Z drives and it has never let me down (famous last words :blush: ). Although it takes patience entering routes and waypoints - get it right and it is spot on. Even my +1 has given up trying to map read as she did before we had the 370 and I tried to rely on co-pilot on my phone and she out-shone it every outing :lol:

• Like 1

......but then I use a snooper to help keep my licence :lol:

so what are you trying to tell us here colin ? :blush:;):lol:

" High Risk Zone" and coping with the plethora of fixed cameras out for your cash has come in quite useful at times, and particuarly when you are responsible for helping others find their way round the countryside ;)