Always amazes me

zxrob

+ It look's sh*t imo. :lol:

Maybe it's amazing to drive though but I doubt it.

I have a 13 plate qashqai

Basically it does what is says on the tin

I'm on my third one, basic day to day car (mines a company car), I've had nissans for the past 10 years

Rob

+ It look's sh*t imo. :lol:

Maybe it's amazing to drive though but I doubt it.

I have a 13 plate qashqai

Basically it does what is says on the tin

I'm on my third one, basic day to day car (mines a company car), I've had nissans for the past 10 years

Rob

Hang on Rob, ..let me just take my foot out of my mouth, :lol:

....that's better ~ what I meant to say is they look sh*t compared to the Zed's. :blush::D

Seriously though sure they're good vehicles but just not to my taste. ;)

• Like 1

I had two qashqais the first one then the face lift both 1.5dci yeah it's no zed but I bloody loved both cars nice to drive great mpg and loads of space.

I did however get a bit bored and in December just got replaced my qashqai with a juke again 1.5dci, again nice drive but miss the space of the QQ which is why I plan to get a new QQ early next year.

TBH, I have been driving nissan most of my life, including my juke and zed I am on my 8th nissan totally love them but I have to agree the new QQ looks poor, I was actually excited when I headed back in2012 a brand new QQ was coming with new design inside and out the interior doesn't look great looks like something out of a ford and the exteriors is almost like for like of the new xtrail.

They defo played it safe. Let's just hope the new GTR and new zed are not the same plain old crap:( "rant over"

I agree though its daft to have car of the year 2014 awarded in January - it would be like naming footballer of the 2013/2014 season in September 2013!

Not really: Remind me when the Golden Globes are again? ;)

Model years are increasingly turning to the US way of doing things, so a MY14 car would actually have been released in 2013. No surprises to see things going that way as a rule. Also, there's a certain amount of journalistic publicity to be had from getting their first with their COTY award, so don't forget that.

Although perhaps I'm giving What Car? too much credit with regards to 'journalism' and 'knowing what the f*** they're talking about'. :D

I agree though its daft to have car of the year 2014 awarded in January - it would be like naming footballer of the 2013/2014 season in September 2013!

Not really: Remind me when the Golden Globes are again? ;)

Model years are increasingly turning to the US way of doing things, so a MY14 car would actually have been released in 2013. No surprises to see things going that way as a rule. Also, there's a certain amount of journalistic publicity to be had from getting their first with their COTY award, so don't forget that.

Although perhaps I'm giving What Car? too much credit with regards to 'journalism' and 'knowing what the f*** they're talking about'. :D

I get the whole MY14 thing, but the title 'Car of 2014' cannot be given out before December - what happens if it suddenly has a huge recall due to engine failures and the like halfway through.

One thing of note

My first qashqai, 58 plate was £13,000, my current one, 13 plate was £16,000

That's a 23% increase on the same model range in 5 years

Rob

Is that because the market is better for them, that it's still competitive against similar models? Could be a number of factors at play.