Spraying my door handles this week...

Grundy

So got the week off work, going to be spraying my front lip gloss black and my handles either Colour code Orange or Gloss black.

I'll update with photo progress of each stage for future reference for people ( However I could be really crap at this :lol: )

My question is, has anyone got a successful Sunset colour match from Halrauds?

So got the week off work, going to be spraying my front lip gloss black and my handles either Colour code Orange or Gloss black.

I'll update with photo progress of each stage for future reference for people ( However I could be really crap at this :lol: )

My question is, has anyone got a successful Sunset colour match from Halrauds?

Go dark, especially if you have dark wheels. They look great on a Sunset, i got a carbon dipped set off rt biscuit and they look great :)

Try Paints4U, they seem to be quite good for colour matching

Had some Le mans sunset (A17) paint delivered from paints4u 2 days ago, and the paint seems a tad darker in the bottle... but looks like it will be a pretty good match once it is thinner and dried on the car!

Go for black though! if you have orange door handles they'll just blend in with the rest of your car!

Got my door handles sprayed last year to match the wheels. Not a massive difference, subtle but i think they look cool, when the car is clean. However,iv been told by the body shop that they were not an easy job to disassemble and reassemble.