Gran Turismo 6 350-UK Championship

KyleR

I'll have a go tonight.

How come no supercharge?

I've got a fully tuned up '03 Zed on the game with a supercharger but thought as Stu hadn't charged his on the game I'd try to do it the same. ;)

Anyway if you've no money in the game how do you expect to buy the supercharger? :dry: GT6 doesn't do "layaway". :lol:

So the specs you're aiming for are:

Fairlady Z version S (Z33) '07 ~ fully NA tuned, no custom gearbox or suspension, no NOS or FI, custom LSD, stage 3 weight reduction with racing soft rubber tyres (oh & BGW if you want). :teeth:

• Like 1

Diff set to

Next lap had 2 seconds off at half way. Then a barrier happened :lol:

UPDATE - 6:51.662

UPDATE - 6:49.778

UPDATE - 6:49.712

There's maybe another two seconds in there, missed an apex by a mile and tiptoed round the carousel as I was on a flyer and it ALWAYS tries to oversteer me into the barrier.

Edited by SuperStu
  • Like 1

Next lap had 2 seconds off at half way. Then a barrier happened :lol:

Been there. :surrender:

I was on a flying lap on my 1st attempt which was going great until I touched the grass with one rear wheel coming out of a 120mph+ corner, ....Zed meet barrier, barrier meet Zed. :lol:

Will try later to see if I can better your time. If not, then f**k it I'm breaking out my 03' supercharged Zed. :D

Not playing anymore. :dry::rant:

6:56:000 ~ invalid due to leaving the track & colliding with a barrier.

Followed by the next lap being invalid after getting one wheel on the grass & leaving the circuit sideways, ....followed by restarting from scratch, trying too hard & having a 130mph+ spin on the same f**king corner as the previous attempt. :scare::lol:

0_zpsvygdpyz9.jpg

1_zpstimbzyry.jpg

2_zpsh0dxtzzu.jpg

^^ Not saving that one.

3_zpsufybwdal.jpg

I shall have to give this another go later in the week when my rage subsides. :D

• Like 1

Know what you mean. I find I usually lose it in the first 2 minutes, or I finish. I hate the first third of the circuit :lol:

It was all going so well until those high speed corners. :byebye:

Oh and I set my LSD to the same set up as you mentioned you had on the previous page & I think it's actually made the car better. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic

Know what you mean. I find I usually lose it in the first 2 minutes, or I finish. I hate the first third of the circuit :lol:

It was all going so well until those high speed corners. :byebye:

Oh and I set my LSD to the same set up as you mentioned you had on the previous page & I think it's actually made the car better. :thumbs:

I find it's much less prone to spitting me out of a corner backwards like that. Took a LOT of goes to get it so I was happy!

I set my LSD up for a bit more understeer and racing soft suspension with max down force from bgw. Keeps the handling a bit more predictable on the bumpy 'ring.

I'll try the softer suspension, see if there's some time there. I've not found it too skittish though, as long as you give the vicious kerbs son room!

I set my LSD up for a bit more understeer and racing soft suspension with max down force from bgw. Keeps the handling a bit more predictable on the bumpy 'ring.

I'll try the softer suspension, see if there's some time there. I've not found it too skittish though, as long as you give the vicious kerbs son room!

I find the softer suspension better on the 'ring.

The 350 is razor sharp on GT6. Really responsive handling which I find a bit too much on the ring so I dull it down a bit.

But that's just me :)

I find the softer suspension better on the 'ring.

The 350 is razor sharp on GT6. Really responsive handling which I find a bit too much on the ring so I dull it down a bit.

But that's just me :)

TOP TIP :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

It's so much more forgiving! The first lap I was 10 seconds down and not convinced, but then I started attacking the kerbs and ripped out a

6:47.454

I don't really like the way it now takes off over crests though :scare: