Ouch, this is going to shift!

Jacko

Agreed. Always thought of the Onezy as the runt of the BMW family and people who buy them are muppets.

Why. You get a well balanced rear drive car with a decent build quality. Most of the alternatives are FWD. As most of you have experienced RWD I think you wil agree it makes for a more drivers car.

Agreed. Always thought of the Onezy as the runt of the BMW family and people who buy them are muppets.

Why. You get a well balanced rear drive car with a decent build quality. Most of the alternatives are FWD. As most of you have experienced RWD I think you wil agree it makes for a more drivers car.

RWD is pretty much its only selling point other than the badge. Its ugly, rides badly and appallingly packaged.

I actually like the BM styling. 3, 5, 7 and Z4 coupe all look great. But not the Onezy. I think it looks cheap in comparison and I feel it brings the brand down.

Now lets throw this one into the mix. The new Merc C class. How much of a BMW is it???????? I saw the ad and thought "Nice BM". Then it paned round to the front and the Merc logo became visible.

really minging - bmw are going downhill fast..

But selling more cars than Nissan and making a profit.... ;)

Frankly that's because so many people are prepared to buy any old tat as long as it has a prestige badge. In the last 2 weeks Autocar have put a new Mondeo and a Nissan Skyline G35 up against the 3 series and both times the non-prestige competitor was as good if not better than the Bee Emm. Will 3 series drivers buy them or even consider them - not likely!

Prestige badges are like the emperors new clothes, particularly in their entry level ranges.

Frankly that's because so many people are prepared to buy any old tat as long as it has a prestige badge. In the last 2 weeks Autocar have put a new Mondeo and a Nissan Skyline G35 up against the 3 series and both times the non-prestige competitor was as good if not better than the Bee Emm. Will 3 series drivers buy them or even consider them - not likely!

Prestige badges are like the emperors new clothes, particularly in their entry level ranges.

I don't think my car is old tat. I've driven many £60k+ cars and mine feels, drives and is built as good as any of them.

I think you lot have some kind of BMW complex....:lol:

I don't think my car is old tat. I've driven many £60k+ cars and mine feels, drives and is built as good as any of them.

I think you lot have some kind of BMW complex....:lol:

I never suggested all BMW's were tat but that they can sell unmpressive cars at high prices on the badge alone - I'm thinking X3 and 1-series. Remember, I'm the one who has the Z4 Coupe fetish. I'm no Bee Emm hater, just a realist. :thumbs:

I reckon it looks ok, especially if it was in a decent colour with the shadowline window trim. Then there's the performance - should be spot on, and with good and simple tuning potential. The brakes also look like they could be decent. Finally there is the quality - which is sure to be fantastic.

I will definitely test drive one. I'm a bit dissapointed that it only weighs 40kg less than a 335i though. The 2007 Z is 1603kg for the base model, and ~1630 for the GT version - too lardy for a two seater coupe!

I reckon it looks ok, especially if it was in a decent colour with the shadowline window trim. Then there's the performance - should be spot on, and with good and simple tuning potential. The brakes also look like they could be decent. Finally there is the quality - which is sure to be fantastic.

I will definitely test drive one. I'm a bit dissapointed that it only weighs 40kg less than a 335i though. The 2007 Z is 1603kg for the base model, and ~1630 for the GT version - too lardy for a two seater coupe!

Wow 1603kg. That's crazy for a 2 seater car. My car is only 1715kg which is only 7% heavier...:scare:

When will it end... :thumbdown: