MOT fail!!!

Zimjason

Right ok so cars failed it's mot on emissions... Can anyone help with idea everything else is fine on emissions apart from the c02

I'm running berk high flow cats never had a problem before could it be that the cats are defo gone or ?

Anyone got any ideas?

Got a pop charger on it :(and trust me it was hot haha!!

Ignore my post then. :lol:

Wouldn't have thought the Berks HFC's where shot though after only 10K miles odd. Don't know?!. :dry:

Lot's of people have these and pass the MOT fine from what I hear. Haven't had my MOT yet with my Berk's on.

Yer I defo gave it a thrash trust me!! Haha was hard work in this weather we got a thermal laser on it the temp before the car was about 198-200 degrees after was about 145-155 degrees unsure if it's ****ed or not... Do high flow cats normally have a problem with not passes? They were on when I bought the car...

Is a high flow cat Basically a 200cell sports cat or ?

If he's being that smart being a So called friend be a little smart back tape over the switch because he is Not allowed to remove the tape Ha Ha if he says all you've done is tape over just say how can you say that when your not allowed to remove the tape :)