Urgent help please

Zimjason

Right guys went out to the car tonight noticed my side lights have stopped working upon further investigation my rear fog isn't working either surly it's a fuse iv looked in the engine bay in and the one next to the driver acc pedal nothing has anyone got any idea typically my car goes in for it's mot on Monday:( when i press the fog light I don't even get a notification saying the fog lights on could it be the switch?

As Lexx said, it really is a bit of a bugger, you've gotta remove the scuttle panel.

Not sure where you're working, but I wouldn't attempt it in a dark place.

IIRC the sidelight fuse is the 2nd one from the top. It's a mini 10a blade fuse.

• Like 1

Put the panel back tonight Jesus it's worse than my old corsa for doing things!! All fuses were fine I'm guessing it will properly be a lamp itself I know the side light is a 501 anyone know the rear fog is it a rear bumper off to change ? I'm guessing front lights is wheel off arch off then go from there is it bumper off to??

I have had this problem. No, front side lights, rear side lights, number plate lights.

Head lights+full beam, brake lights all working fine.

This turned out to be the fuse that 14N indicated.

You will most likely have to track down the reason for it blowing in the first place.

Edited by Ken

Sorry all fuses are fine :)

I tested them all ok spot ok so any other ideas iv not checked my other lights tbh only know my front main and dipped work and my tail lights I'll go check now

Im hoping it's just blown bulbs but just seems odd for them both side lights and rear fog to go... Anyone have an easy way of changing rear fogs iv only had the car 3 months still learning things haha

I have had this problem. No, front side lights, rear side lights, number plate lights.

Head lights+full beam, brake lights all working fine.

This turned out to be the fuse that 14N indicated.

You will most likely have to track down the reason for it blowing in the first place.

Rear side lights? What are they? Haha