This Could Get Expensive

It's these little nuggets of real world info that I've joined for, plus some banter. Thanks again guys.

I do like sexy, who doesn't ;) really don't like giving more than I already do, to the wallet bandits. I mean government.

Do all uk gt's come with satnav or was it an option, if it was an option is it worth holding out for or not that great? The sat nav in my Civic is quite good but updated map discs ain't cheap.

Edited by ZedsDeadBabyZedsDead

It's these little nuggets of real world info that I've joined for, plus some banter. Thanks again guys.

I do like sexy, who doesn't ;) really don't like giving more than I already so, to tge wallet bandits. I mean government.

Do all uk gt's come with satnav or was it an option, if it was an option is it worth holding out for or not that great? The sat nav in my Civic is quite good but updated map discs ain't cheap.

It was a costly option, but adds no value to a second hand car as they're pretty useless compared to Tomtom or Garmin.

• Like 2

I do like sexy, who doesn't ;) really don't like giving more than I already so, to tge wallet bandits. I mean government.

It was a costly option, but adds no value to a second hand car as they're pretty useless compared to Tomtom or Garmin.

I agree!

But when I sell mine it will be noted as a very rare costly option thats worth its weight in gold :lol: