Braided Brake Lines

N9JAH

Is there a advantage, I believe they don't bulge as much as rubber lines under pressure but it marginal. So is there a point to changing my lines? I don't use the car on track.

I also wondering about silicon hoses, I know they last longer but is there any other advantage?

Is there a advantage, I believe they don't bulge as much as rubber lines under pressure but it marginal. So is there a point to changing my lines? I don't use the car on track.

I also wondering about silicon hoses, I know they last longer but is there any other advantage?

Curious about this aswell. I changed all discs and pads, and never thought about changing the lines. But, alot of people on forum talk about it as if your meant to buy the whole package?

Curious about this aswell. I changed all discs and pads, and never thought about changing the lines. But, alot of people on forum talk about it as if your meant to buy the whole package?

Its a very good mod for not a lot of money.. :thumbs:

Thanks for your advice

Its the old story Rafs you pay for what you get, HEL lines are the cheapest and Goodridge are one of the most expensive

Technik kits are on par with Goodridge and a lot cheaper as they are purpose made for Clarks.

Pays your money takes your choice.. :blush:

Nothing wrong with hel at all fella, banjo fittings are fine as long as everything is fitted correctly and checked after.

Bmw use alot of banjo fittings for their vanos system and oil lines and they are fine.

Hel are a good brand, price doesn't really come into it, at the end of the day I think the goodridge are overpriced for some lines and oe fittings. Albeit they are good lines had them on my 36