next mod what to do

alumina

Hi all i have a 2003 350 z import at the moment it has scorpion back box japspeed y pipe and decats got pop charger intake and waiting for plenum spacer from wasso :teeth: car has been remapee at rs tuning and will be taking it baxk to be re done when spacer is fitted :) but was wondering what other mods i can do before i take it back to rs tuning ??

thanks colin

Nismo headers or stillen, not some noname headers,From what ive seen the stillen ones are dyno proven at around 9-12hp with tune

BUT they are expensive, IMO not worth it. Would much rather if you have a base model go with a aftermarked LSD, quaife is good for daily driving, and/or a 4.08 final gear ratio, which will improve accelration around 15% and handling mods

Edited by Aglii

Never did the headers on mine, but heard it was a pig of a job.

You could clean up the throttle body yourself with a bit of care and elbow grease. Lightened flywheel for freer revving?

Hope you have decent brakes...have you put any anti-roll bars on? The eibach ones are meant to transform the handling. What about wheels? Got lighter ones? No good having extra ponies if you car is rolling around all over the shop...