LakeZ, big news.

martinmac

So Martin, Any news on the proclaimers yet? Get them while you can. After scottish independence they'll probably not be able to get working visa's ;)

They said it was too far to walk. :p:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by ATTAK Z

So Martin, Any news on the proclaimers yet? Get them while you can. After scottish independence they'll probably not be able to get working visa's ;)

They said it was to far to walk. :p:lol:

That was a good one mate! Like it a lot!!

The hall is full anyway so no problems. He is mates with the likes of Eric Clapton so next year could be fun. :lol:

lol we better make him feel very welcome then!!

That would be awesome to watch clapton play a solo of layla !

The hall is full anyway so no problems. He is mates with the likes of Eric Clapton so next year could be fun. :lol:

lol we better make him feel very welcome then!!

That would be awesome to watch clapton play a solo of layla !

It would be awesome to watch Clapton play anything, trust me :)

The band is for the car weekend and the figures work, they are giving me 50% discount because of the support act. :teeth:

I have a bucket list and Midge at Cark in on it, this is just me being stoopid. It seemed a good idea to combine the two. If I did Midge separately as a commercial venture nobody would pay the price for the tickets so it would cost me anyway. May as well let the owners enjoy it.. :)

If anyone has a set of strong chains could I borrow them to keep Liz under control. :lol:

I am expecting around 50 cars I guess. There is a basic problem with the names list thing. People who book hotels etc will turn up. The weather will always influence numbers for camping. Many of the attendees from Z club dont use the internet but get info from the newsletter. At least this time I have plenty of locals who want to come but there isnt room. I can top it up on Saturday when I get an idea of the numbers from the forums. The hall only has fire regs for 200 so I am very much winging it this year. There are going to be a lot of locals moaning that they didnt get an invite but its a car weekend so if they have been invited before and didnt turn up they dont get an invite this year. Simples. :)

• Like 1