Trusted garage in Sussex to fix side skirts

Cheney5

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask if anyone can recommend someone to fix my GT4 in the Sussex area?

I had I minor issue with a massive patch of flooding just round a blind corner and it was pulled the side skirt from the front left arch.

The black plastic body bolts have completely come away and the inner plastic arch surround is loose and rubbing the tyre.

Maybe someone can point me in the direction of a good Nissan garage or parts seller?

Happy new year.

Thanks.

Matt

If Fleet in Hampshire is not too far then a lot of us have been very pleased with TGM's work (mechanical and bodywork)

http://www.tgmsport.co.uk/ Ask for Tom or his brother (forgot his name atm :blush: ) and mention this forum ;)

Willy :)

That's a bit rude, all he did was recommend a garage :lol:

I had money on a certain party commenting on that, it wasn't you though, should've known better!! :p
  • Like 1

I had exact same problem, car handles great through big puddles but doesn't swim too well!

Driving back from Bristol to Bournemouth on a wet night, hitting all the puddles (couldn't avoid them). Hit a mahoosive one, side skirt popped off at front (no damage fortunately), and then engine cut out. Left it for a while and started fine. A tiny drop of water in mad sensor, so dried it all out and reset the Ecu light.

Sorry it doesn't answer your question, but thought I would share anyway :thumbs:

You can't win the lottery without a ticket!

Tried looking on eBay for parts but can't find what I'm looking for. How would you search for them? Bodywork stud? Bolt?

10 should be enough: eBay item: 190758639913

20 if you want some spares: eBay item: 400344951102

50 if you have shrek hands :lol: : eBay item: 400501125957

100 you'll have to find on your own ;)

Just paste an item number into the eBay search bar :)

Tried looking on eBay for parts but can't find what I'm looking for. How would you search for them? Bodywork stud? Bolt?

10 should be enough: eBay item: 190758639913

20 if you want some spares: eBay item: 400344951102

50 if you have shrek hands :lol: : eBay item: 400501125957

100 you'll have to find on your own ;)

Just paste an item number into the eBay search bar :)

Ah superb. I've ordered them. Thanks.

Now just need a break in the rain to fix it.