Zed keyed :(

Bobbyheinz

Why do people do that!? Such scummy morons!

****ing idiots,

probably done by scotes who have nothing, never will have anything, have not the get up and go to ever have anything, unless it is given them

Tossers

Rob

F#€king a**holes! 😡. Why can't people like this just go walk out in front of a bus and get it over with! People work hard and save to purchase their pride and joy and some lowlife thinks they can go round doing this just because they haven't got enough about them to get out there and earn money to buy one themselves. I was talking to a guy a while ago who had his car keyed because he had the name of the footy team he supported on the number plate! Fortunately they caught the ****** who did it?

Calm down, rant over

Hey guys, thanks ever so much for all the responses! I'll definitely check out Chipsaway first and then if need be contact some body shops. It was in a wee side street in Portobello in Edinburgh so sadly there's no CCTV. Parking is an absolute nightmare so I'm guessing it was either I stole someone's space (as they see it) or it was some daft little kid.

Absolutely gutting though that's for sure and even worse to hear so many folk here have had similar experiences!

Hey guys, thanks ever so much for all the responses! I'll definitely check out Chipsaway first and then if need be contact some body shops. It was in a wee side street in Portobello in Edinburgh so sadly there's no CCTV. Parking is an absolute nightmare so I'm guessing it was either I stole someone's space (as they see it) or it was some daft little kid.

Absolutely gutting though that's for sure and even worse to hear so many folk here have had similar experiences!

Absolute taunts - there is no need for this kind of @*!#. Pure jealousy on their part but it doesn't help that you have waste your time and money to put it right! I think many of us have been their mate. I had some cretin hack a Tommy kaira badge off my bootlid which was freshly painted leaving not only a score but a little ding too.

Again sorry to hear this and hope it is fixed with minimum fuss!

Not sure if its worth a "mod" rating, but my parents had to keep buying new tyres after someone stabbed them three times. They thought it was reoccurring road they were going down, until they bought a new tyre, had it fitted on the drive and hadn't driven it and was torn.

They just bought a camera from maplin with a sensor light to view the car, wires were linked up to a harddrive and reset every few days so it stored all previous weeks data, since then nothing has happened. I know it not ideal AFTER the situation, but worth looking at if its something you will worry about in the future for peace of mind.

Wife's car was keyed across bonnet some years back. Chipsaway sorted it, around £60 - 80 I think, but was such a good repair that you could not tell where the scratch had been. 3 years later when we sold the car there was still no sign - very pleased. Car was a metallic black. Not easy to impress me but I was impressed.