interior fusebox location help please

bobmac

As title guys got a 53 plate and about 6 months back the front washers stopped working, turned out to be the non-return valve fitted in the line just behind the brake fluid container, they have now stopped working again checked the valve, its not getting any water and i cant hear the motor, before i rush out and buy a replacement pump, i thought id check the fuse first ( im assuming the front/rear washers work from seperate fuses) trouble is i dont know where the fuses are located :) any help appreciated thanks in advance

Edited by bobmac

its not by the battery where abouts in the drivers footwell is the other fusebox :blush: to dark now anyhow will have to wait til weekend but many thanks for the replys guys its appreciated

To the right of the throttle pedal behind the kick panel.

valves ? thought there was just the one behind brake fluid container ? last time happened to be that one, checked that one and no water and I cant hear the pump when listening from under the bonnet, checked the fuse, thought id read somewhere that you have to remove the under tray and inner wing on the drivers side to access the pumps, just wondered if anyone had done a "how to guide" for idiots like me :blush:

• 3 weeks later...