Anyone have experience of Z1 products?

Arran

Afternoon all

Looking at Z1s website they seem to list lots of parts we cant get over here without importing etc.

One of the things I have seen that I like the idea of is their lightweight crank pulley. Since I decided against the AMS pulley kit for its questionable quality. Works out at 71 quid which is not bad and wont have any tax as its to small

Does anyone have an experience with Z1 own brand stuff?

Cheers

Arran

I've not personally used their own stuff, but for supply they cannot be beaten. Adam was amazingly helpful when I was out there trying to buy some bits to take home with me, wouldn't think twice about either using him again or buying their own-brand kit.

Do you mean Z1 Motorsports or Z1auto? Two different shops👀. Both have good reputation and Adam @ Z1 auto is very knowledgeable. I dealt with Adam directly in the past and they did go through a bad patch with delays in filling orders poor costumer service but I think its sorted now. I've bought from Z1 via CZP.

CZP is another one to consider. I've used them and had great service and quick delivery from the US. Tarmac can work as intermediatery between you and CZP if needed as he knows the owner.

Z1 Motorsports have a great rep in the Z32 scene too.

Works out at 71 quid which is not bad and wont have any tax as its to small

Size is irrelevant, its all down to value, up to £15 is free of vat or duty, anything over is liable.

Would be interested in some Oem Nismo mats at $59 though if some sort of group shipping can be done :)

Because the us market for zcars makes the uk euro market look like a joke. I don't think there's a single thing I can buy cheaper for my z32 in the uk. He'll there's a lot of things I can't even get in the uk.

I appreciate that, but what about Japan, surely Nismo is popular there?

I would guess japan is a smaller market than the US. I know some guys have brought from Japan, however the language is illegible which keeps the majority bothering I recon. Not to mention you can't just bang then an email with "how much to post to the uk mate" apparently a lot ignore English worded emails and requests. What you need is a Japanese friend :)