350Z for under £13,000????

Hi,

I currently on the market for a new car and love my motors. I recently had a very lucky escape in my Intergra Type R DC5, aqua plained in the rain and rolled 3 times. The has been obviously written, I'm currently awaiting my payout, therefore looking for a worthy replacement. Integra Type R DC5's are awesome cars very fast, great handling (LSD) the only real downside is that its FWD, and I've had one now so might as well try something new.

The 350Z has been suggested by a few people but my budget is around £11,000-£13,000. I have found a few 350Z's for this sort of money. But are these going to be dogs or is this normal and I should go for one????

Cheers

If you could stretch slightly further there is one on the forum owned by Sinbad a member on here.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8445

known history and cared for so you know what your getting.

:welcome: and enjoy the forum by the way

Welcome, pal! :thumbs: You are right at the bottom of the Zed ladder in that price range and there'll be quite a few dogs knocking around. I would wholeheartedly agree with Mike that if you can stretch to Sinbad's car you would be getting a fine, well looked after Zed at an absolute bargain price. I've seen the car on a couple of occasions and its a steal. B)

:welcome: and enjoy the forum, the 350Z is the B***** of a car, had mine 7-8 weeks now, done a load of looking around and from my experience make sure you do have a look around and get the one you want with everything on, i know our budget is very tight, but just see what is out there and what you want and go from there !

It's not a car I'd buy on such a tight budget because as soon as you get it you'll mod it! All of us do. It's just impossible not to!

Your also want to open up the gorgeous V6 at every oppurtunity...which equals to about 15MPG :yahoo:

But if you think you can find the money get one....completly different league from the Teg B)