GT6... Hmm...

downhuman

Has anybody Else's red bull x challenge 3 still not unlocked despite it saying coming soon 1st Jan 2014 ????

Yup, give it a couple of days and there'll be an update in game, I'm guesstimating it'll be on the 9th.

The days bonus thing is pissing me off. I've logged onto the game every day since it started and it still drops back from 200% to 170 or even 150 some days :wacko:

Edited by KyleR

There's a bit too much elastic banding going on, especially in the last couple of laps in 5+ lap races. They slow way down until you pass them then they're on your tail until the finish.

They also need to sort out the seasonal racing where you can pass them with all the aids on and still get to the top of leaderboards.

• 4 weeks later...

Got my international A license. Nearly there...

I've seen cars doing stoppies during races when they brake hard. Had a little giggle to myself when I watched the replay back and saw an evo VI RS doing a stoppy on tarmac. I thought thats a laugh, they come with gravel brakes as standard, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do that in real life.

All the cars seem to brake too hard and dive like hell. They need to sort the AI out so the cars are accelerated and braked properly, as well as following the best line. That might actually make them faster and more challenging to beat too cos lets be honest, it's not exactly hard to win races is it, provided you don't go off the track.

I loved GT5 and played it endlessly, and soo looked forward to 6, but whilst its better in some areas, its worse in others. And theres no feeling of having worked for it. I just bought in game credits and the entire car library is available. I had to earn my 450 cars in GT5 over three years of drift trials and A-Spec career wins. It's a shame they've pandered to the impatient by making the whole lot available from the outset. There's nothing to work towards. 6 will be short lived anyway. 7 will come out on the PS4 before Christmas, I reckon.

• Like 1

I didn't bother with GT6, GT5 was far too hard to get the platinum trophy in, those god damn X1 time trials against seb (or what ever that car was called).

They're easier this time, I did the Seb challenge in no more than 3 attempts each track and only waiting to rack up the miles to get the last trophy for the platinum.

Picked this up for £25 from amazon (who then dropped to £20 the day before it was delivered) but I'm enjoying it. It's a lot easier than GT5 though.

I just wasn't getting along with the karts at first but love them now.

Graphically this is what GT5 should have been however the difficulty level is too easy and the content seems to be lacking a little.

Now if they could implement some of the features of Forza and GT5 this would be the ultimate.