What a great idea..!!

WhackyWill

What a great idea. Any Members near there..?.

:thumbs:

A pub is providing tents to give drinkers a free overnight stay during the festive season. The Drum and Monkey, near Upton-upon-Severn in Worcestershire, has taken the measures so drinkers who have an extra pint do not need to drive home. Landlady Lizzie Jennings is also providing beds, sleeping bags and a free breakfast. The tents can accommodate 19 people.

I rather sleep in the car!!!

Can you imagine sleeping in a tent with 18 other drunks...

but you can get nicked for sleeping in the car.. :scare: :scare: :surrender:

Only if you have the keys, give them to the barman and collect in the morning after breakfast and a few hours to get it out of your system. Or just get a taxi in the first place.

What a great idea. Any Members near there..?.

:thumbs:

A pub is providing tents to give drinkers a free overnight stay during the festive season. The Drum and Monkey, near Upton-upon-Severn in Worcestershire, has taken the measures so drinkers who have an extra pint do not need to drive home. Landlady Lizzie Jennings is also providing beds, sleeping bags and a free breakfast. The tents can accommodate 19 people.

That's right near where I keep my boat ! but id rather stagger back to my boat, its got heating :p

I've done this before.

Albeit in the summer mind you.

The pub had a number of fields next to it, we partied all night, pub provided bottled beers and wine to see us through the night.

It was actually a car thing, we all met, went for drive around the coast, then parked up, pitched up, drank up.