[SOLD] Berk HFC - Brand New - now SOLD

zabba

I bought these in a previous group buy but have since decided I like the standard sound, so selling these still in their packaging completely unused and brand new complete with the gaskets and bolts. They are for the DE engine.

I don't really have the time to deal with couriers at the moment so would prefer the buyer to collect. If I don't get any interest with this then I will look into delivery options.

Asking £340 collected. Located in Fleet Hampshire, just off junction 4A of the M3

BerkHFC.jpg

berkHFC2.jpg

Edited by zabba

Would recommend these to anyone. Brilliant bits of kit. Totally transforms the sound :thumbs:

Don't tell me that, might change my mind!! I've had quite a bit of interest in these, but not had a definitive buyer yet to collect. Will consider the offers with postage involved after a couple more days.

Would recommend these to anyone. Brilliant bits of kit. Totally transforms the sound :thumbs:

Don't tell me that, might change my mind!! I've had quite a bit of interest in these, but not had a definitive buyer yet to collect. Will consider the offers with postage involved after a couple more days.

:thumbs: