Bodywork repair North Lanarkshire needed....Grr

AMT

Ok, since the horrendous bawbags that are Barratt Homes that are working next to my work car park and have thrown stuff out a JCB bucket onto my car are not getting back to me very well (I'll still be pestering them)... I need some repairs... :dry:

Need a new windscreen as its all cracked on the passenger corner, I'll go through insurance for that and take the £75 hit...but the panel needs lifting so they can get into it first. Also the panel will need either repairing but somehow I think its a new panel... you can let me know what you think.

Anyway I've been given a place in Wishaw 'Classic Coachworks'? Anybody heard stuff on them. My friend said they did a good job on his Integra and price was fairly low too. Any other suggestions round this area from anyone?

Cheers!

DamageR2_zps2151ac46.jpg

Its hard one, ive only got circumstantial evidence its a dead end, no other traffic go there, facilities confirmed the regy and that the vehicle (JCB) was the only thing kicking about, but the cameras move so they caught nothing and the guy in the jcb would be oblivious etc. I was at the other side of a fence and its came over the top, I've no doubt what and who it was but with no hard evidence I'll likely get nowhere (im still trying, there trying to source the contracter they used that day.. :dry:). At the end of the day its just a car but just really down hearted, I moved the car away from a usual spot to avoid this...SODS LAW. Anyway, any help or info grateful!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune mate.

Unfortunately the bonnet is not repairable without a lot of filler.

Preowned oem bonnets in various colours are in stock at £75.00 each.

Preowned front windscreens are also in stock.

Collection only from Perth.

Let me know if I can help further.

Alex. :)

Cheers Chris, is that the polish guy? I've heard good thing about him whoever he is lol I just want someone who'll take care of the care and get the paint a good match. I doub't ill get anything off them due to lack of hard evidence. but ill keep pressing for money. if I find it cheap enough ill get it repaired (def need the windscreen) and just get money off them to cover me back. Issue right now is lifting that bit of panel up so I can phone to get the windscreen replaced. I need a quick 'fix' to lift it up lol

Edited by AMT