Sticking passenger window prob :/

Broomers-ZED

hay guys, these past few weeks my passenger window starts to stick randomly. If I want it down I have to hold the button down, (it clicks) but no movment, so I have to open the door and gently press down in order to aid it, it then moves freely and works as per normal, but im very likely have to repete this process the very next day?

any info guys? thankyou Phil.

Hi Phil, might be the motor on it's way out in which case your going to need to get a new window motor or re-con motor unfortunately. Might just need a service/clean of some description though. I did find this for you in the guides section but haven't read it myself so not sure if it has anything in it to help you but here you go anyway; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/29731-how-to-fix-your-electric-windows-attachment-incl/ Good luck and hope that helps. :thumbs:

My last Zed had passenger-side window issues. After taking the door card off with the assistance of Cookbot on this forum (he knows his spanners - i dont lol!) we got to the motor. It was covered in soot like deposits thus the electrical connectors (brushes) weren't working. I think i bought some spare brushes from a trader on here prior to getting the door card off. It's an ar$e of a job to do (needs 2 people really to hold window/align etc afterwards). However, simply cleaning the motors contacts and replacing brushes fixed it for me! HTH