Found myself a 350z

grahamc

Well after a bit of a search I found a good starting point for my 350z project :) On Saturday I picked my 2002 model, import, 65000 miles, cloth interior, exterior looks very good.... it needs a few little things doing and should be a good little car once done! The list of things to do:-

* traction control issue needs sorting

* exhaust is blowing

* a few minor things (horn is not working, indicator auto cancel not 100%, reversing camera is not working, only 1 key)

* headlights need to be restore.... some what of a standard issue with older jap cars

So where and what version fault code reader do I get?

Where is best to get a spare key?

Here are some pics, from the pistonheads ad and a few quick snaps from over the weekend.

af0df6c5-ccd0-4e07-ba7d-19712a1ae523_zps69b7ca37.jpg

b45eca3e-cd0e-4746-baa5-1cbc1ef678bb_zps3a78be80.jpg

Our_350z_2_zpsbe76a324.jpg

Our_350z_4_zps0fed2df6.jpg

0b6e2e07-1e78-4114-bb6c-587719344687_zpseca59074.jpg

Our_350z_7_zps879d66bb.jpg

Our_350z_8_zps98eeab2f.jpg

6e017748-7250-4785-9e1b-50c076a8d320_zps2eed4ac8.jpg

b69d2d60-0db1-4aab-88a9-5ebfc68f8ebc_zps76d3b4e4.jpg

Good news then grahamc on getting a Zed. :D Looks pretty good from the pics ~ just noticed you may want to add battery cover trim to your shopping list. ;)

Thanks, but that will all be stripped off eventually, so no need ;)

Curious now. Are you planning on using it as a track weapon then (or something) & stripping it to save weight? :glare:

Good news then grahamc on getting a Zed. :D Looks pretty good from the pics ~ just noticed you may want to add battery cover trim to your shopping list. ;)

Thanks, but that will all be stripped off eventually, so no need ;)

Curious now. Are you planning on using it as a track weapon then (or something) & stripping it to save weight? :glare:

Pretty much.... will only start in about 6-8 months time though :(

hhhmmmm blowing exhaust that means a new loud one doesent it lol :stir:

pretty much.... seen photos of what the exhaust rot can look like, so expecting to have to go for a replacement. Im quite liking this one, but need something that will be quite quiet for track use:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171135446111?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

hhhmmmm blowing exhaust that means a new loud one doesent it lol :stir:

pretty much.... seen photos of what the exhaust rot can look like, so expecting to have to go for a replacement. Im quite liking this one, but need something that will be quite quiet for track use:-

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649

Thats the system i would buy if i ever needed to replace my Amuse system. Looks wicked

That's correct, that is one of our exhausts in our eBay store :thumbs:

Currently 2 available in stock one with rolled titanium tips and one with single walled titanium tips. Running an offer at the moment with a free CF Nismo gear knob. If you already have a gear knob we can sort something else for you and of course club members get a discounted rate compared to the eBay store price.

Here's the thread:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77543-350z-invidia-gemini-true-dual-exhaust-free-nismo-gear-knob/

Let me know if I can help.

That's correct, that is one of our exhausts in our eBay store :thumbs:

Currently 2 available in stock one with rolled titanium tips and one with single walled titanium tips. Running an offer at the moment with a free CF Nismo gear knob. If you already have a gear knob we can sort something else for you and of course club members get a discounted rate compared to the eBay store price.

Here's the thread:

http://www.350z-uk.c...ismo-gear-knob/

Let me know if I can help.

Good to know!! Will be giving it some thought ;)