[for sale] Japspeed K2 + Megan Racing Rear wing

r37

As titled

For sale is a japspeed K2 exhaust + centre pipe making it Y-Pipe back. Please note IT DOES RATTLE, not so bad when warm but like a bag of spanners when cold. It will need welding/drilling and bolting. Paste does nothing. Other than that its in good condition. No major scrapes or dents. Unknown mileage as it came with the car. Looking for £80 collected from the de12 postcode. Courier can be arranged but at own cost.

This has now been welded but is untested. Also buffed and shines nicely.

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

Pictures available on request of the cats + more of the K2 if needed

Also for sale are a set of standard GT wheels (not rays). All 4 wheels in fairly good nick but will need a refurb if you want them to look half decent. All 4 have legal tyres on but their budget brands and very close to the limit so will need replacing. Looking for £200 collected from DE12

EDIT:

Now for sale is my beloved Megan Racing rear wing as purchased through the group buy thread on here. The item was never fitted and will come exactly as i recieved it from the states. Looking for £430 collected or £450 posted.

Edited by r37

• 4 months later...

Right after a "when are you going to shift that exhaust from the shed" memory trigger this needs to be sold. It has now been stainless welded and buffed. I havnt tried the exhaust on the car but it has been welded in 3 places on each pipe and feels rock solid.

Edited by r37

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...