Is this ZED fairly priced??

pessa350

here is the link

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/350z-looking-for-px-or-swap/1792816

My mate looking for PX his 53 reg mini cooper s with JCW mods to become a ZED owner like me LOL :) but the seller asking my mate for 1500 cash on

top with his !!!

I said to my mate it sound fair to me cos I owned a ZED too LOL..... but he need some advise in here tho. pls help everyone..

thanks

I paid 6k for my 2004 GT with 67k on the clock a few weeks back. So seems not far off the money.

Is this a GT though? There's nothing in the description to suggest that it is, there's no pictures of the interior and I can't even make out if the seats are leather or not from those "arty" (read on the p*ss) photos.

Thanks for all of your reply guys, I confirmed with that guy it not a GT spec, so should I knock me a couple hundred quids off instead or find another one with GT spec?

the only thing I know the different between GT spec and normal are, BOSE sound system, cruise control and electric heated seat isn't it?

thanks