Hubcentric Wheel Spacers 30mm

TomLum

Hi everyone. I bought two sets of these a while ago but only fitted one pair to the rear of my car, as im going slighter smaller on the front. I paid just over £140 for these, there brand new and never been fitted.

Will let them go for £100+pp. Please PM me if interested

IMG_1573_zps032a4125.jpg

IMG_1574_zps0f1d104d.jpg

IMG_1577-edit_zps66a57638.jpg

With these fitted do the wheels clear the arches ok?

Yes. I was told they would clear fine and I have done plenty of miles on the ones on my car, speedbumps and all and no rubbing. Perfect fit imo :)

What make are they?

Im not sure on the make as its a plain box? But they look and feel a high quality item and there made from high tensile steel.

Edited by TomLum

Seeing as they have the details actually engraved into the spacer I'd say they are a proper product, looks good GLWTS :thumbs:

Yes the spacers are engraved with there spec. They are a very high quality item and the pair on my car are fantastic. Can take some more photos if people would like them.

Won't go on mine with the tyres and can't justify getting different ones :(

Thats a shame. I also have a pair exactly the same but 25mm dont think I will be using them if your interested send me a PM.

I have these on my car all round very high quality

My cars 40mm lowered all round with 25mm fronts and 30mm rears on 225 and 245 tires no rubbing at all hope this helps with the sale :)

Thanks for the input :) and its good to know as im planning on going down 40mm on this setup! Does the fronts scrub at all? I was told 23mm was the max you could go at the front with no rubbing?