Just a wrap i did!!

zippypooz

Look at the rap I just did!

He gets on with life as a hairdresser,

He's a funny kinda chap.

He likes to watch football and sit back.

He likes to driver his Audi.

But when he starts to daydream,

His mind turns straight to pink. And....

Boom boom shake da boom-boom-boom!

No#1?! B)

Edited by 350Ad
  • Like 2

Look at the rap I just did!

He gets on with life as a hairdresser,

He's a funny kinda chap.

He likes to watch football and sit back.

He likes to driver his Audi.

But when he starts to daydream,

His mind turns straight to pink. And....

Boom boom shake da boom-boom-boom!

No#1?! B)

You got a real talent there!! hahaha
  • Like 1

That looks well done mate! Looking to get mine done soon...

What colour are you thinking of getting??

Always loved White cars, Toying with the Idea of Matte White...

Matte white is nice although a bitch to wrap if its a dark car...i personally wouldnt wrap mine in matte as i saw one in black and it seemed to dull the great curves the zed has...id wrap it in a gloss colour, theres loads to choose from. Theres a few matte wrapped Zeds on google if you wanna check them out.

Matte white is nice although a bitch to wrap if its a dark car...i personally wouldnt wrap mine in matte as i saw one in black and it seemed to dull the great curves the zed has...id wrap it in a gloss colour, theres loads to choose from. Theres a few matte wrapped Zeds on google if you wanna check them out.

Wasn't a fan of Matte Black on a Zed. Don't know If I will like Gloss white as much as Matte White.

I Do like Baby blue.

Wasn't a fan of Matte Black on a Zed. Don't know If I will like Gloss white as much as Matte White.

I Do like Baby blue.

Matte white is nicer yes, there is a baby blue material or you could go purple!!! or lime!!! Gotta do a purple wrap on a fiat spider soon i think so i'll post some pics to give you an idea!!

Look's good from here zippypooz although the colours not my favourite obviously. :lol: Thing with wraps is I've seen some bad ones that looked good from a distance but it's when you get up close that you can see the problems. For example; Myself & a mate of mine used to run our own catering company together, we had our 7 metre Iveco van wrapped with logos/pics etc. Looked great at first but then we noticed that the muppets who did it had cut too deep with there scalpels and actually scored lines in to the paint work. Some of which where down to bare metal. :angry: I'm sure though you haven't done that but just saying that's all. ;)

Here's RT's old HR, thought he was mad when he wrapped a Temper Orange roadster but this remains one of my favourite Zeds:-

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53263-our-zed/

Look's good from here zippypooz although the colours not my favourite obviously. :lol: Thing with wraps is I've seen some bad ones that looked good from a distance but it's when you get up close that you can see the problems. For example; Myself & a mate of mine used to run our own catering company together, we had our 7 metre Iveco van wrapped with logos/pics etc. Looked great at first but then we noticed that the muppets who did it had cut too deep with there scalpels and actually scored lines in to the paint work. Some of which where down to bare metal. :angry: I'm sure though you haven't done that but just saying that's all. ;)

Yeah i know, we never cut into the vehicle and there are actually tapes you can use for that. Im a bit of a perfectionist so i take a little longer than some, many think its all about getting it in and getting it out as soon as. Theres a lot of bad wrappers out there with no knowledge of vinyls and wrapping. And at the end of the day, you get what you pay for. If someone says they can do your Zed for instance for £1000 walk away. Handles, lights and badges should all come off when wrapping, in fact anything you can take off should be taken off if it means the finish will be better. My stuff looks like it is supposed to, not the cheapest but i always do a good job as if it were my own!!..cheaper than a respray though!!

Here's RT's old HR, thought he was mad when he wrapped a Temper Orange roadster but this remains one of my favourite Zeds:-

http://www.350z-uk.c.../53263-our-zed/

looks far better than black, youre right!!! great job!!