New Exhaust

SiriusProjects

I have been thinking about changing the exhaust on my 350. When I bought it, it already had an aftermarket one fitted, but it isn't what I want.

I have found plenty for sale, so locating them isn't the problem. Basically the exhaust currently fitted has one annoying feature above anything else. One of the pipes that goes into the backbox, dips for some reason then rises again. There is nothing where the dip is that it needs to avoid, but because of this, it does scrap speed bumps, etc quite regularly. So I'm looking for an exhaust that is a bit more flush to the underside of the car. Trouble is, I can't tell from pictures of exhausts how they will ultimately look when fitted.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks.

Best thing would be to get to a meet and have a look at other members. Maybe post a pic of your own exhaust so we can get an idea of what you've got.

Also, have you got a 350 or 370? You mention 350 in your post but have posted in a 370 thread? :shrug:

Edited by 14N

Ahh ok. If you have one large rear silencer it's a Japspeed K2. If you have two small silencers (one one each tail pipe) and have found that your neighbours no longer speak to you, it's a Japspeed K1. :lol:

As Tarmac says, they're not known for their quality and have a bit of a bad rep, but I've had the K2 and currently have the K1 and were/am happy with both.

Based on the information provided by 14N, it's a Japspeed K2 exhaust as it has just one big silencer. I haven't had the car long anyway and naturally I want to put my own stamp on it. I have to say, I looked at the Invidia Gemini exhaust as mentioned by tony.r123 and it looks well lush. Didn't think the price was bad either.