Christmas Meet & Social - **CANCELLED**

14N

Ok everyone. Ian and myself have had a chat and the plan is to go to a central Italian Restaurant around Broad Street with a club after for those who want to go.

We need to get the numbers up to make it a great event. Come on, get your names down for this National Event. :thumbs:

Just loking through the thread and PM's received and the current guest list looks like this:

1. Choptop +1

2. 14N

3. Ekona +1

4. Brummiestormer +1

SuperStu - Currently completing research

Bockaarck - Tempted

Brillomaster - Pencilled in

ph 7 - Almost certain

SMD - Maybe

Is this it guys?? :(

Rabbit! I joined too late to catch this one. Will be at the next. Looking forward to meeting you lot and getting a bit further down the rabbit hole!

Rabbit!?

You haven't missed this one yet! It's not till next month. :teeth:

Rabbit! I joined too late to catch this one. Will be at the next. Looking forward to meeting you lot and getting a bit further down the rabbit hole!

Rabbit!?

You haven't missed this one yet! It's not till next month. :teeth:

Rabbit!

Why are we all saying rabbit?

Tell me to fo if needed,

But why do we always head to such a populous area?

Stratford or Leamington are relatively near birmingham, and will have less traffic, less rubbish lights / speed humps, and offers the potential for us to go on a little drive around the local country lanes.

Most importantly, it wont be as hard to find somewhere in a place less populated.

My 2 cents :

Baraset barn - decent english - Near Stratford

Saxon Mill - decent english - Near Kenilworth

Emperors - best chinese EVER - Leamington

Alternatively, we could meet at a place like Star City or something, as they are out of a town centre, and should have availability.

I just think we needent stick to a town, as we are all driving anyways, lets be adventurous.

Sorry for basically, wading in and stirring up a potential sh1t storm.

Tell me to fo if needed,

But why do we always head to such a populous area?

Stratford or Leamington are relatively near birmingham, and will have less traffic, less rubbish lights / speed humps, and offers the potential for us to go on a little drive around the local country lanes.

Most importantly, it wont be as hard to find somewhere in a place less populated.

My 2 cents :

Baraset barn - decent english - Near Stratford

Saxon Mill - decent english - Near Kenilworth

Emperors - best chinese EVER - Leamington

Alternatively, we could meet at a place like Star City or something, as they are out of a town centre, and should have availability.

I just think we needent stick to a town, as we are all driving anyways, lets be adventurous.

Sorry for basically, wading in and stirring up a potential sh1t storm.

No good point.

This is a 'National' Christmas get together in central England so it is easy to get to for everyone. Whilst people are welcome to drive if they want but it is a meal with a club afterwards, not a car meet.

There are bags of cheap hotels to book and lots going on and more importantly people can get there by train or coach and don't have to drive for a change.

I hope this answers any questions on the event and why it is.being held in Birmingham at a central location :thumbs:

Edited by choptop

Rabbit rabbit rabbit, so it's a meet up for people who own 350z, Not a 350z meet up, then why is it being mentioned on here,Birmingham,club,broad street, sounds a load of spaghetti Bollognese to me :lol: count me Oooooooooooooout :) .Before anyone says anything to my thoughts,I attended, LakeZ, Ace Cafe, Zedfest and Cosford, so pleased to say that on this ocasion we will not be attending.

Apologies for making it worse but I found out yesterday that I have a Tae Kwon Do Grading that afternoon, so it's a non starter for me. Rabbit!

Well, I suppose courtesy is one of your 5 tenets, so thanks for letting us know. :teeth:

Which belt are you grading for?

• Like 1

Best of luck Phil. I'm a green but haven't trained in a while due to a knee injury. Gonna be a New Year's resolution to go back I think.

Need to do A LOT of revising on my patterns before I do though! :lol: Think I'd even struggle with Chon Ji ATM. :blush: