Jump to content

350Phil

Members
  • Posts

    45
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350Phil

  1. Hi, Certain I'm going to sound like a moron here but I can't see how to check pad wear. The MOT guy said he couldn't either! Is it one of those where you wait for a light to pop up on the dash to tell you to replace or is there a simple solution? Don't want to drive it until it starts grinding!
  2. Hmmmm. I'm not. But thanks for the link!
  3. I posted recently about an upgrade system as i want to play my iphone through my 2003 Bose unit and can't. A friend suggested it may have a connection on the rear I can connect to. This will save a fortune at this time of year as a temp fix. Anyone know if this can be done? Cheers, Phil
  4. Thanks,guys. I'll look this model up.
  5. Hi guys, I have a 2003 model 350Z with the multi changer all in the head unit and I need advice on what to replace it with. I don't care about the multi changer. The reason for changing would mainly be so I can connect my iphone to it. Secondly better sound. If I can get my phone's sat nav to work through it on the screen that is a major bonus. Max budget say 3-400 in total? It's a double height unit of course so I'm guessing I will need a facia too and I want to retain the steering wheel controls. A guy told me you can get one with a connection for an iphone with the lead in the glove box but the glove box is far from the head unit in a 350. Happy to get it fitted professionally rather than botch it myself if its hard to do. Suggestions? Tips to get round known pitfalls? Thanks in advance!
×
×
  • Create New...