Stolen japspeed k1 exhaust bung. So need one or if i have to buy both i will needed asap

Y23DRH

Some sod has stolen one just one of my exhaust bungs :/ so now i need a replacement if you have any for sale let me no as my cars stupidly loud with out as has decats and no resonator aswell so i value my hearing

Needed asap

Many thanks dan

Sorry that someone is thieving around your way, however, a missing bung, perfect excuse to buy a completely new full system that doesnt need bungs and wont fall apart :D

Ha ha i have the only japspeed bit on my car are the back boxes it had a full custom power flow one done yesterday

New y pipe decats and centre section also had resonator removed and manifold was done couple months ago but i like the back boxes as i sprayed them black suit the look of the car just need the bungs for around town as its mega loud with out them

I've lost 3 bungs around town! If it's a 3" bung I have a spare you can have for free if you pick it up.

If not, theres a company on ebay who sell them for £15 each and they work pretty well.

Im pretty sure the there 4 inch bungs will measure one and see :)

I've lost 3 bungs around town! If it's a 3" bung I have a spare you can have for free if you pick it up.

If not, theres a company on ebay who sell them for £15 each and they work pretty well.

Im pretty sure the there 4 inch bungs will measure one and see :)

Well theres a 4" one somewhere in Woking on the floor.... free to a good home :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I always drive around with bungs out :)

I would do but decatted and Straight pipe with resonator and a daily driver its way to loud always pulled by police for it

If you have the bungs i will happy buy them off you since you don't use them ??

Or if any one else has the bungs for sale let me no eBay ones are crap sent back two sets as welding was really bad one tip fell completely off :/