Ayesha has departed

sl114

Thats it, my long road with the zed has come to an end and she was driven away 10 minutes ago by Craig.

She will be missed but there are exciting times to come.

I will be sticking around to annoy you all so dont worry about that.

Cant write much as i have to get back to work, but all i can say is the car has brought me a load of fun, new friends and this photo

DSC_0760.jpg

B)

BTW - its awesome to hold a wad of cash in your hands and feel how heavy it is :thumbs:

...and this photo

Hey can you give me some detail about that photo? What Camera, what F stop, what shutter speed, filters if any, etc etc? I love the pic, might want to go try replicate something like it sometime!!

Thanks!

:byebye:

You'll be back. As if we can get rid of ya that easily :p

Hope you still try and get along to the meets, didnt get much of a chance to catch up with you at JTS. Need to get some of your creative camera work pointed at my car. I'll give you some hints on taking pics of drifting cars in return, they seem to be the main think I take pics of atm.

Thanks guys and girl.

I will be in another soon dont worry, with sarnie dodgy deals i'll be in one in no time.

Mike - no bloody chance ;)

Liam - i'll buy it for a dime!

Stevie - i dont need a car to whore ;)

...and this photo

Hey can you give me some detail about that photo? What Camera, what F stop, what shutter speed, filters if any, etc etc? I love the pic, might want to go try replicate something like it sometime!!

Thanks!

Its a NIkon D50, not sure on the details etc... but i just had it on a tripod ISO 1.5 ;) Thats it, no fancy other things