Who are the best people to go to for a custom respray

PPod

Hi, The start of next year i will be getting my nissan 350z but will be doing the entire car up to my liking. Does anyone know who the best people who do an amazing respray job preferable in scotland? Just really looking for the best and most proffesional place there is.

Thanks for any help.

There's IA bodyshop in glasgows east end, harkness bodyshop in east kilbride, and planet performance in Ayrshire

There's another one in Ayrshire but not sure where exactly or the name....helpful I know :lol:

What colour you thinking? Or is it top secret

Edited by LRF4N

2 weeks to go and i will have had a full respray on my zed from a guy in motherwell. He is very cheap considering the quality of work he does :thumbs: full respray coming in at a few pounds under £1100 and thats with smoothing front and back and fitting some aftermarket parts

Thanks man.

Planet express site looks good with the before and after pics and that. You had anything done with them or know anyone who has?

Not sure what colour yet debating between a few lol. But crimson red I love that colour but not sure. Af got a while to think about it.

@hensh65. clicked on your profile but couldn't find your threads. How do I do that thanks.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/75239-hensh65-girlfriends-nightmare/page__st__40#entry1134555

Front bumper was smoothed sprayed, bonnet top and bottom and front wings.

Boot lid and chargespeed rear have been sprayed. The rest getting done a week in monday :)