Query about the clocks

nixy

I guess you just go by how far you've driven after you've put your £60 - 70 in?

Not far with my driving!!

if my calcs are right its somewhere around the 350mile mark

gentle driving Ruby :thumbs: on the Silverstone day I filled up at home and had to refill on the way back :headhurt: 180 mile round trip (not counting track time though :teeth: )

Nixy , centre gauges will automatically convert to read in MPH, but will still have KPH on gauge , only other anomaly is instead of reading Miles per gallon it will actually read out in Miles / litre...(dont worry about it , you'll never use it anyway ;) )

are you sure about this as i thought it was Kilometers / litre ....

and i know it wouldnt makes sense as the digital speedo reads mph but shows kph

however im getting a reading of around 10.5k's / litre now if this is in miles ie 10.5 miles to a litre as you say that would mean im getting 45-50mpg?????? on the other hand if it is in kilometers its 28mpg......

It is Kms/litre, and 28mpg sounds about right.

See this thread for conversion calculation.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

Nixy , centre gauges will automatically convert to read in MPH, but will still have KPH on gauge , only other anomaly is instead of reading Miles per gallon it will actually read out in Miles / litre...(dont worry about it , you'll never use it anyway ;) )

are you sure about this as i thought it was Kilometers / litre ....

and i know it wouldnt makes sense as the digital speedo reads mph but shows kph

however im getting a reading of around 10.5k's / litre now if this is in miles ie 10.5 miles to a litre as you say that would mean im getting 45-50mpg?????? on the other hand if it is in kilometers its 28mpg......

It is Kms/litre, and 28mpg sounds about right.

See this thread for conversion calculation.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

:thumbs: thought so

28mpg??????

You must have titanium shoes as opposed to my lead ones.

The best I ever get is 23 !!!!

:rant:

Although to be fair it does go up on a long motorway run. If only it didn't sound so glorious over 5000 rpm I'm sure I would get way better. :yahoo:

Hi Nixy..sorry if its :offtopic: but how did u like the service u got from JM-Imports? I went through Bonsaicars (it got lots of bad reports from this website :( )

If its ok to ask...what the specs on your new car (colour, mileage, year, optional extras) and how much did final bill come to?