What do you think of ISO 7.0 Update for your iPhone.

WhackyWill

Think it's great, much more user friendly, more accessible menu's etc. Colour scheme may not be to everyone's taste. Back ground move behind the icons, gives the iPad a cheap 3D effect! iTunes, photos etc are improved and easier to use. Even takes up less memory!!

I have a problem with this.

The morning after updating I woke up and the time was reading 22:33.

I changed it to the correct time but when I go online to facebook for example, all posts are 8hrs behind like they are still working on the 22:33 time. It's like this on all safari pages, emails, FB & Twitter.

Any ideas??

I changed it to the correct time but when I go online to facebook for example, all posts are 8hrs behind like they are still working on the 22:33 time. It's like this on all safari pages, emails, FB & Twitter.

Any ideas??

You are in the UK Sarnie..? :teeth:

Any ideas??

I am :)

Although having typed all that I just checked my phone and it was set to US Pacific time :blush::lol:

Any ideas??

I am :)

Although having typed all that I just checked my phone and it was set to US Pacific time :blush::lol:

Ah ! That may explain it Sarnie.. :lol:

Only just updated mine. It is a work phone so it has to be approved for the work profile first which usually takes a few weeks.

Mines a 4GS and it's made the whole phone run a lot slower. It's even frozen up for 5-10 seconds a few times already.

Looks better though!

• Like 1