LED lights...

zippypooz

Basically plug and play, but you'll need to file down the guides on the plug because the facelift one is a mirror of the pre 06 one. That's only if you go for official Nissan ones, the ones you buy from the states on eBay for about £160 are 100% plug and play

• Like 1

Basically plug and play, but you'll need to file down the guides on the plug because the facelift one is a mirror of the pre 06 one. That's only if you go for official Nissan ones, the ones you buy from the states on eBay for about £160 are 100% plug and play

I think he means bulbs, like the interior etc bulbs and not whole tail lamp units.

I think he means bulbs, like the interior etc bulbs and not whole tail lamp units.

I think you are correct :lol:

Ah we'll, my point still stands should you wish to convert ALL ROUND correctly :p

Indicators will need resistors with LED bulbs or they will flash rapidly.

All others will be fine.

I've heard of people having problems with LED bulbs not reflecting correctly in halogen bulb housings and causing the light to appear dim.

Personally, I would just stick to LED sidelights in the front and proper LED lights in the back.

I got some genuine 06 led rears from Zedmanalex and they plugged straight on to my pre face lift loom

I got some genuine 06 led rears from Zedmanalex and they plugged straight on to my pre face lift loom

Maybe already fettled with? Or mine came off an HR write off so maybe HR are different which wouldn't make sense :shrug:

Sorry should have been clearer!! I want to change the head lights and rears basically. :wacko: