Wheel wax?

Tackleberry

Currently using Rejex, seems to work pretty well but I'm sure there's better out there. Only using it as a sample came with a Waxybox order and I'm going to use it up before either buying a full size bottle of it, or something better, so also interested in this thread. It seems pretty durable though and makes cleaning the wheels a breeze. Don't forget to use a good PH neutral wheel cleaner to stop it stripping the wax/sealant, such as ValetPro Billbury.

Edited by Jp606

I've not cleaned my rims in over a year. What I mean by that is I spray, leave for five minutes then jet wash off.

No wheel sealants or wax needed, I don't need a mitt or even a wheel brush. I swear by the stuff.

Edited by Wasso

C5 is bloody expensive :wacko:

Ian - didn't know you had a BMW now :blush::yawn:

I would disagree, some people have alloys costing £1k+, pretty much the same as a paint job in some cases. They are quite happy to buy a cleaner, polish, mitts, micro fibres, waxes and sealants to protect the paintwork which cost £50 in total and upwards but then baulk at £20 for a pot of C5 which will protect your wheels for 3 months. Seems like a good investment in the grand scheme of things to me.