THE BIG Z LOTTO

Zedrush

Hmm, just having a thought, you hear of work places putting a pound in each week so they do the national lottery together, just thinking, would be cool if we did one on the 350z forum and the moderators or someone holds all the pound coins and does it on behalf of all of us and if any are successful we all benifit.. just an idea, never done it myself before but worth ago imo :teeth:

We could pay by paypal

We could pay by paypal

But PayPal charge a fee, don't they? Granted, for a quid, it's only a few pence, but it'll add up and someone will need to take the "hit".

With that said, if this is going ahead, then I'd be interested. :)

+1

impossible to organise with out someone spending a lot of time overseeing this

No dead easy , every member paypal me £1000 and I'll put a couple of entries for you every week...if you win you can collect your winnings from me in Acapulco ;)

impossible to organise with out someone spending a lot of time overseeing this

No dead easy , every member paypal me £1000 and I'll put a couple of entries for you every week...if you win you can collect your winnings from me in Acapulco ;)

Lol thanks mate your a star, whats your bank account number, sort code, mothers maiden name, date of birth, and postcode and Ill do a bank transfer from Boa Boa :p

Could the moderators do it, as could do the lotto online now, and you over see this anyway? Just a thought :blush:

Hmm, just having a thought, you hear of work places putting a pound in each week so they do the national lottery together, just thinking, would be cool if we did one on the 350z forum and the moderators or someone holds all the pound coins and does it on behalf of all of us and if any are successful we all benifit.. just an idea, never done it myself before but worth ago imo :teeth:

We could pay by paypal

Do you have a job?

We could pay by paypal

Do you have a job?

Lol yes I do, and am more successful than you :p;)

We could pay by paypal

Do you have a job?

I doubt that very much ;)B)

We could pay by paypal

Do you have a job?

I doubt that very much ;)B)

Doubt away my friend, doubt away ;)

If I agreed to do it would you lot trust me?

How about this...you can play on our behalf...and if "we" win, we'll give you a quid in exchange for "our" share of the winnings? ;)

Sounds like a plan to me :teeth:

What about doing a bonus ball thing instead of full lottery syndicate? The way it could work would be that people all choose a number between 1 - 49. The chances are that not all numbers would be taken up. Everybody who wants to take part pays £1 into a paypal account. Once the bonus ball comes out on a saturday, whoever has that numbers gets whatevers in the kitty. If no one has it then its a rollover to the next week meaning a bigger prize fund. We used to do it at work and I won £230 on it one week B)